Company: US Software Company
Position: Email Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Sr. Manager – eMarketing
Job Description – Email Marketing Manager
• Grow e-mail programs against specific OPS and unit goals, and regularly report on those metrics.
• Represent Email marketing in business meetings, including MBR and pre-WBR.
• Responsible for report development, including Email marketing MBR.
• Analyze, plan, execute and continuously improve the China mass mail program.
• Provide strategic and tactical leadership to email users in the China retail teams.
• Project – manage the roll out of technical enhancements to company’s email platform.
• Monitor the performance of automated email programs in China and escalate any performance issues appropriately.
• A thorough understanding of how email marketing program works.
• Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade-offs against business priorities.
• Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
• Strong drive for execution and delivering results.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Technology: basic HTML, SQL, and Unix skills are a must.
• Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
• English language skills required.